Frequently Asked Questions
How do I share a page?
Last Updated 6 months ago
Sharing a page requires the sharer to have a Paywallz account and to be logged in with an active subscription. Any Paywallz subscriber can share any page on the subscribing site. However, only subscriptions in which a "Share Pass" is enabled will allow the recipient to view a normally protected page – without requiring a Paywallz account.
- Check to see if YOUR subscription has a "Share Pass" enabled.
- Sign into https://dashboard.paywallz.com/purchases
- Click "Edit" for the subscription in your plan details it will show the duration of a Share Pass.
- If you subscription bundle/plan allows for a "Share Pass" duration you'll be able to follow the next step.
- If you have the "Share Pass" feature go to the Publisher site and Share
- Go to your publishers site and navigate to a normally protected page.
- At the bottom of the page you'll see a "SHARE" button... clicking this will allow sharing in 4 ways for the length of time starting when you click "SHARE". You can share to: Email, Facebook, Twitter, or just copy the Share URL.